LifeCycle Ethic Longbow
I’ve been hunting exclusively with traditional bows for more than 25 years. In that time, I’ve learned what works and what does not. The LifeCycle Gear Ethic is a result of that experience—a fast, stable, quiet bow that gets it done with durability and elegance!
The overarching “disqualifier” for anyone trying new bows is the grip. If the grip doesn’t fit, then the bow doesn’t fit. The Ethic’s medium wrist, contoured grip fits like a glove and the flattened palm swell fosters control without suffering torque. It’s a great grip for those coming from a recurve or compound.
- 14” Straight riser paired with reflex/deflex limb profile and contoured grip provides excellent speed and pointability without noise or hand shock.
- Contoured medium-wrist grip with flattened palm swell for control without torque
- 3-piece design offers portability and added center mass for shootability.
- Double steel limb alignment pins prevent even the slightest shift
- Radisused shelf and sight window cut 1/16” past center create easy tuning for shooting split finger, 3 under, or fixed crawl
- Available in 60” and 62” lengths and weights from 30 to 60 pounds.
- Draw weight: 48# @ 28”
- Stored Energy: 25 ft-lbs
- Stored Energy per pound of draw weight: 88 ft-lbs/lbs
- Arrow Weight: 432 grains
- Arrow Speed: 188 fps with mechanical release
- Kinetic Energy: 91 ft-lbs
- Efficiency: 80.3%
- Arrow Speed: 183 fps with finger release
In keeping with LifeCycle Gear’s conservation focus, the Ethic is named after Aldo Leopold’s groundbreaking wildlife management framework that he deemed the Land Ethic, which forms the basis for contemporary conservation. The Ethic also represents our collective responsibility to humanely kill the animals we pursue and uphold the hunter-conservationists code.